校友会, comprised of 美高梅官方网站app 校友, supports the School and its strategic plan, helping to advance and secure Northwood's position as a leading independent boarding school, while preserving its core values and 传统s. 校友会 is largely considered to be a training ground for future members of the 校董会. The Council promotes dialogue among 校友, 学生, 教师, administration and the 校董会, on issues of importance to the welfare of the School. It actively develops and supports programs and events, 在校内外, to increase 校友 engagement in the life of the School. Members of the 校友理事会 are expected to play a major role in furthering the mission of the school, as clearly defined by its character, 传统, 以及教育质量.
To champion a lifelong relationship between 美高梅官方网站app and its 校友.
校友 that fosters a sense of community while instilling a lifelong commitment to our alma mater.
校友会 has set the following goals for its membership:
• Host “校友 Exchange”: A tele-town hall style meeting hosted by Head of School Mike Maher and introduced by the 校友理事会 will take place once each trimester. These talks will be called 校友 Exchange: A community conversation.
• Unveil Hub Talks: 校友会 will also help to orchestrate three Hub Talks held at the 创新中心, 每三个月一次. Hub Talks will be modeled after the popular Ted Talks format and feature 校友, 父母, 行业领袖和其他人.
• Recruit Class Agents: In addition to building up their own membership, the 校友理事会 will also help to recruit and build out the class agent structure by focusing on filling vacancies in classes that will celebrate a reunion in 2021 (those classes ending in 0,1,5 & 6). 校友理事会 members can be Class Agents as well.
• Boost Events: 校友会 is committed to work on one event each year and this year they will help to increase attendance at Reunion.
• Financial Commitment: Consistent with most board membership, 校友理事会 members are expected to participate annually in the 美高梅下载基金 at the 1905 Society Level ($1,905+). This will include the existing sliding scale for GOLD alums (graduates of the last decade), with a $100 threshold for members 1-5 years out and $250 threshold for members 6-10 years out.
For more information or to be considered for 校友理事会 membership, send an email to Stephanie Gates, Director of Advancement Services, at email@example.com.